This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
SaintFishy's Layaway Program
Choose the Layaway 25% Down option at checkout in the Purchase Plan drop down menu or call (901)383-6500 to start any item in layaway.
Layaway Quick Notes
• Layaway contract durations are:
o 12 weeks
• The Down-payment is collected when the merchandise is put on Layaway and is:
o 25% of total balance including any and all taxes or shipping fees
• The Cancellation Fee on all Layaway contracts is:
o $25.00 per layaway
• The monthly payment schedule for all new Layaway contracts would be:
o 25% of the original balance
• As long as the payments are made on time, the merchandise will be held for you
• Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock seven (7) days after a missed payment
Layaway Transaction Rules
• You can use one or any combination of these acceptable payment options:
o MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Postal Money Orders, Bank Issued Cashier's Check
o Cash payments also available(In store only)
• By proceeding with your order, you agree to maintain the credit line on the card you have provided so that subsequent installments can be billed to that card. If the card expires or is replaced, you agree to notify SaintFishy's Music Stand and supply an alternative card with the necessary funds available.
• New Layaway contracts cannot be created if you have other delinquent Layaway contracts
• No partial takeouts or partial cancellations are permitted
• There will be no price adjustments after 7 days from the
date you start your layaway.
• If you make a payment that is less than the minimum amount due; your payment due date is not advanced to the next cycle. You are still obligated to fulfill the rest of
the current payment balance before the system will advance your next payment due date
• No credit check required